Host, The New Journey Podcast
Hi there, I am Mario M. Montreal (yes, that’s my real name—middle name is Marco). Welcome to my world. But first, let me ask you a question:
HAVE you ever asked yourself…
- “How can I stop letting rejection and loneliness destroy me?”
- “How can I live my life the way I want to—without becoming someone I’m not just to ‘fit in’ (and yet it still doesn’t seem to work)?”
- “How do I skip superficial small talk?”
- “How can I stop being perceived as a boring person?”
- “How do I get rid of feeling alone and isolated all the time (even if you’re a misanthropic drunken loner)?”
- “How can I make new friends (if I am too afraid / don’t even know how to approach people the right way)? And how do I make sure my new ‘friends’ aren’t turning on me?”
- “How can I build a social circle (if I have no friends)?”
- (Or, if you’ve ever been looking for a good friend who finally understands you…)
If so, you are in the RIGHT place.
Helping You Turn Your Social Life Around (from Scratch)
Here’s the truth.
I struggled for seven years to finally turn my own (social) life around.
Who am I?
Just a random guy from Germany, who turned his life around (and started a blog sharing the “how to”). Spent a year in a foreign country. Declined the offer to study International Business in Amsterdam. Besides blogging, I work for Vodafone Germany in retail sales. I am 25 years old and live in Berlin.
But it hasn’t always been this way…
Deeply Depressed and Suicidal
I was bullied in high school, deeply depressed, and—what I realized in retrospect—suicidal. Had only few people I spent time with. Isolated myself most of the time playing video games, watching porn, or drinking way too many beers to numb my pain.
Solely, playing soccer and good music (i.e., KiD CuDi) kept me going to find a way out—a solution to all my problems.
Since I had no girlfriend, no clique, no passion, no future plans and no real guidance, I decided to travel (read: escape) to Australia for one year.
Fresh out of school with no real life experience and a lot of fear and social anxiety, I got stuck. Couldn’t help myself but to accept the bitter truth.
You can’t escape your problems.
You can’t escape the root cause that causes most of your problems…
Fortunately, I woke up in time, took the red pill, and seized my opportunity. In less than eleven months (with help) I turned my social life upside down. From deeply depressed and lonely to fulfilled and among friends.
- I developed more confidence in myself.
- I developed a more positive (and objective) outlook on life.
- I developed gratitude for who I am and what life has to offer.
- I developed the social skills necessary to attract the right people (and opportunities) in my life.
- And some more.
Bio? Well… a gentleman never tells. But beyond that, I’m passionate about sharing perceptive insights on meaningful living by hosting The New Journey podcast.
Further I’m here to help you rediscover the best within yourself (and master the social skills you need), so that you can turn your life around and live a meaningful life too.
I founded MarioMontreal.com in mid 2014 in an attempt to building a career in the network marketing industry (during my adventures in Australia). After returning to Germany, it became crystal-clear that this wasn’t the path I wanted to pursue. I was motivated by something entirely else…
Consequently, I revised my mission and message; to help people just like you master the social skills you need to create a meaningful life on your terms. Why?
Because I know how hard and frustrating it is to suffer from social isolation, loneliness, and the inability to make connections with other people. Excuse my french, but to be a social outcast and loner is frustrating AF.
Further, I have a different approach toward creating a meaningful life than most experts out there; while they focus on mindset, I focus on execution. It’s effective. I refined my methodology over the past few years, and it has helped me live a deeply meaningful life.
If you want to learn the exact strategies and tools I use in my daily life, sign up to get premium access here: