SUMMARY: WELCOME TO #MONTREALISM
Welcome to #MONTREALISM! This is the first (of many) weekly episodes where I’m gonna share with you perceptive reflections on meaningful living and social mastery. Basically everything what I’ve learned and experienced so far.
- WARNING: Explicit content ahead. If you easily get offended by profanity — fuck off. You will not enjoy this and it’s not gonna have a positive impact on your life.
- I’m not a guru/life coach/expert/influencer. Too many fake people out there already trying to scam you. I’m an avid reader and researcher. Plus, I’m here to turn the complex into the simple.
- Former loner. Got bullied when I was 13. Isolated myself. Felt empty inside. Video games and porn were my escape, but didn’t help me build social skills/find purpose in life/have meaning/develop a strong personality/etc. Apparently, this shaped my world view (in a negative way). Still don’t like talking about bullshit, or other superficial stuff. Luckily I don’t have to, anymore. On to the next point.
- Everything I share is from my own life experience/research/results. Traveling to Australia at the end of 2013 helped me tremendously building large social circles.
- Think for yourself, act for yourself, surround yourself with the right people. Make sure to take action. In order to build a business/career, social life, whatever… you need to do it.
- My goal is to get you from where you at right now… to where you wanna be. If you’re struggling with social anxiety, loneliness, emptiness, social isolation, you name it… I’ve been there. Done that.
- Struggled for 7+ years. Then, one gap year abroad (with lots of action) helped me turn my social life around. I made tons of friends, but what really mattered wasn’t the quantity. It’s the quality of people I met and connected with. Some of ’em became my best friends (even though we haven’t seen in-person for more than 5 years).
Hope this helpful.
Now, go out and take massive action.
To beat loneliness and start creating a thriving social life from scratch with Mario’s help go here.
Like this? Please feel free to share this article with anyone you believe would benefit from it.
(Share buttons below the quotes.)